Omnimetrics and Awards
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Bruno & Gallus, Jana, 2017. "Honours versus Money: The Economics of Awards," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198798507.
- Bruno S. Frey, 1997. "Not Just for the Money," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1183, April.
- Jana Gallus & Bruno S. Frey, 2016. "Awards: A strategic management perspective," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1699-1714, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAwards; digital world; quantification; rankings; ratings; intrinsic motivation;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cra:wpaper:2017-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna-Lea Werlen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cremach.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.