Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosa-Branca Esteves, 2014.
"Price Discrimination with Private and Imperfect Information,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(3), pages 766-796, July.
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2010. "Price Discrimination with Private and Imperfect Information," NIPE Working Papers 3/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Rosa-Branca Esteves, 2012. "Price Discrimination with Private and Imperfect Information," NIPE Working Papers 12/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
Keywordsimperfect competition; imperfect screening;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-04-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2013-04-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.