Price Discovery in Fragmented Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Bin, 1996. "High-Frequency Data and Volatility in Foreign-Exchange Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(1), pages 45-52, January.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Lehmann, Bruce N., 2002. "Some desiderata for the measurement of price discovery across markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 259-276, July.
- Covrig, Vicentiu & Melvin, Michael, 2002. "Asymmetric information and price discovery in the FX market: does Tokyo know more about the yen?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 271-285, August.
- Upper, Christian & Werner, Thomas, 2002.
"Tail Wags Dog? Time-Varying Information Shares in the Bund Market,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2002,24, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Christian Upper & Thomas Werner, 2007. "The tail wags the dog: time-varying information shares in the Bund market," BIS Working Papers 224, Bank for International Settlements.
- Roger D. Huang, 2002. "The Quality of ECN and Nasdaq Market Maker Quotes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1285-1319, June.
- deB. Harris, Frederick H. & McInish, Thomas H. & Wood, Robert A., 2002. "Security price adjustment across exchanges: an investigation of common factor components for Dow stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 277-308, July.
- de Jong, Frank & Mahieu, Ronald J & Schotman, Peter C, 1999. "Price Discovery on Foreign Exchange Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hupperets, Erik C. J. & Menkveld, Albert J., 2002.
"Intraday analysis of market integration: Dutch blue chips traded in Amsterdam and New York,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 57-82, January.
- Erik Hupperets & Bert Menkveld, 2000. "Intraday Analysis of Market Integration: Dutch Blue Chips traded in Amsterdam and New York," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-018/2, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Fruet Dias & Marcelo Fernandes & Cristina Mabel Scherrer, 2019. "Price discovery in a continuous-time setting," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2019-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Joakim Westerlund & Simon Reese & Paresh Narayan, 2017. "A Factor Analytical Approach to Price Discovery," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(3), pages 366-394, June.
- Ozturk, Sait R. & van der Wel, Michel & van Dijk, Dick, 2017. "Intraday price discovery in fragmented markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 28-48.
- Giuliodori, Massimo & Beetsma, Roel & de Jong, Frank & Widijanto, Daniel, 2014.
"The impact of news and the SMP on realized (co)variances in the eurozone sovereign debt market,"
Working Paper Series
1629, European Central Bank.
- Beetsma, Roel & de Jong, Frank & Giuliodori, Massimo & Widijanto, Daniel, 2014. "The Impact of News and the SMP on Realized (Co)Variances in the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"The financial econometrics of price discovery and predictability,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 380-393.
- Seema Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2015. "The Financial Econometrics of Price Discovery and Predictability," Monash Economics Working Papers 06-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lukasz Gatarek & Soeren Johansen, 2017.
"The role of cointegration for optimal hedging with heteroscedastic error term,"
17-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lukasz Gatarek & Søren Johansen, 2017. "The role of cointegration for optimal hedging with heteroscedastic error term," CREATES Research Papers 2017-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2015. "How well does the weighted price contribution measure price discovery?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 113-129.
- Donald Lien & Zijun Wang, 2016. "Estimation of Market Information Shares: A Comparison," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(11), pages 1108-1124, November.
- Sait R. Ozturk & Michel van der Wel & Dick van Dijk, 2015. "Why do Pit-Hours outlive the Pit?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-082/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Donald Lien & Zijun Wang, 2019. "Quantile information share," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(1), pages 38-55, January.
- Beetsma, Roel & de Jong, Frank & Giuliodori, Massimo & Widijanto, Daniel, 2017. "Realized (co)variances of eurozone sovereign yields during the crisis: The impact of news and the Securities Markets Programme," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 14-31.
More about this item
Keywordshigh-frequency data; microstructure; structural time series models;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.