Dealer Pricing of Consumer Credit
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giuseppe Bertola & Stefan Hochguertel & Winfried Koeniger, 2005. "Dealer Pricing Of Consumer Credit ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1103-1142, November.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Hochguertel, Stefan & Koeniger, Winfried, 2002. "Dealer Pricing of Consumer Credit," IZA Discussion Papers 440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Stefan Hochguertel & Winfried Koeniger (YE), 2002. "Dealer Pricing of Consumer Credit," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 24, Royal Economic Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Bertola & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri, 2005. "Uncertainty and Consumer Durables Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(4), pages 973-1007.
- Alessie, Rob & Devereux, Michael P. & Weber, Guglielmo, 1997.
"Intertemporal consumption, durables and liquidity constraints: A cohort analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 37-59, January.
- Rob Alessie & Michael Devereux & Guglielmo Weber, 1993. "Intertemporal consumption, durables and liquidity constraints: a cohort analysis," IFS Working Papers W93/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1978. "Liquidity Considerations in the Theory of Consumption," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(2), pages 279-296.
- Rob Alessie & Stefan Hochguertel & Guglielmo Weber, 2005. "Consumer Credit: Evidence From Italian Micro Data," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 144-178, March.
- Michael Spence, 1977. "Consumer Misperceptions, Product Failure and Producer Liability," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 561-572.
- Attanasio, Orazio P., 1995.
"The intertemporal allocation of consumption: theory and evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-56, June.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1994. "The Intertemporal Allocation of Consumption: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Thomas Juster & Robert P. Shay, 1964. "Consumer Sensitivity to Finance Rates: An Empirical and Analytical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number just64-2, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Giuliana Palumbo, 2010.
"Over-optimism and lender liability in the consumer credit market,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 374-394, April.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Giuliana Palumbo, 2006. "Overoptimism and Lender Liability in the Consumer Credit Market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 598, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alena Bicakova, 2007.
"Does the Good Matter? Evidence on Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection from Consumer Credit Market,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 66(1), pages 29-66, March.
- Alena Bicakova, 2007. "Does the Good Matter? Evidence on Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection from Consumer Credit Market," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/02, European University Institute.
- Grant, Charles & Padula, Mario, 2013.
"Using bounds to investigate household debt repayment behaviour,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 336-354.
- Charles Grant & Mario Padula, 2012. "Using Bounds to Investigate Household Debt Repayment Behaviour," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Philip Brock & Helmut Franken M., 2003. "Sobre los Determinantes de los Spreads Marginal y Promedio de las Tasas de Interés Bancarias: Chile 1994-2001," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 6(3), pages 45-65, December.
- Rossi, Mariacristina & Trucchi, Serena, 2016. "Liquidity constraints and labor supply," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 176-193.
- Epstein, Gil S, 2002. "Informational Cascades and Decision to Migrate," CEPR Discussion Papers 3287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serena Trucchi, 2011. "How credit markets affect homeownership: an explanation based on differences between Italian regions," CeRP Working Papers 122, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial market development; liquidity constraints; price discrimination;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.