Macroeconomic Sources of FOREX Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Goodhart & Lavan Mahadeva & John Spicer, 2003. "Monetary policy's effects during the financial crises in Brazil and Korea," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 55-79.
- Peter N Smith & S Sorensen & M R Wickens, 2005.
"The asymmetric effect of the business cycle on the relation between stock market returns and their volatility,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005
47, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- P.N. Smith & S. Sorensen & M.R. Wickens, 2006. "The Asymmetric Effect Of The Business Cycle On The Relation Between Stock Market Returns And Their Volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2006-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- P N Smith & S Sorensen & M R Wickens, 2006. "The Asymmetric Effect of the Business Cycle on the Realtion between Stock Market Returns and their Volatility," Discussion Papers 06/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Steffen Sorensen & Lea Zicchino, 2005. "Stress tests of UK banks using a VAR approach," Bank of England working papers 282, Bank of England.
- Groen, Jan J.J. & Balakrishnan, Ravi, 2006.
"Asset price based estimates of sterling exchange rate risk premia,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 71-92, February.
- Jan J J Groen & Ravi Balakrishnan, 2005. "Asset price based estimates of sterling exchange rate risk premia," Bank of England working papers 250, Bank of England.
- Flavin, T. J. & Wickens, M. R., 2003.
"Macroeconomic influences on optimal asset allocation,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 207-231.
- Flavin, Thomas & Wickens, Michael R., 2002. "Macroeconomic Influences on Optimal Asset Allocation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas J. Flavin & Michael R. Wickens, 1998.
": A Risk Management Approach to Optimal Asset Allocation,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n851298, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Thomas J. Flavin & Michael R. Wickens, 2001. "A Risk Management Approach to Optimal Asset Allocation," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1080301, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Renatas Kizys & Peter Spencer, 2007. "Assessing the Relation between Equity Risk Premia and Macroeconomic Volatilities," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 140, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Peter N Smith & Steffen Sorensen & Mike Wickens, 2007. "The Asymmetric Effect of the Business Cycle on the Equity Premium (This is an extensively revised version of earlier paper No. 06/04)," Discussion Papers 07/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2006.
"Foreign Exchange Risk Premium Determinants: Case of Armenia,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp297, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2006. "Foreign Exchange Risk Premium Determinants: Case of Armenia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp811, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alexis Derviz & Narcisa Kadlcáková, 2005. "Business cycle, credit risk and economic capital determination by commercial banks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 299-327 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jan Brùha & Alexis Derviz, 2006. "Macroeconomic Factors and the Balanced Value of the Czech Koruna/Euro Exchange Rate (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(7-8), pages 318-343, July.
- Flavin, Thomas J. & Limosani, Michele G., 2007. "Fiscal, monetary policy and the conditional risk premium in short-term interest rate differentials: an application of Tobin's portfolio theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 101-112.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2009.
"Macroeconomic sources of foreign exchange risk in new EU members,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2164-2173, November.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2007. "Macroeconomic Sources of Foreign Exchange Risk in New EU Members," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp898, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsFOREX; GARCH; market efficiency; risk premium; stochastic discount factors;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-03-14 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2003-03-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-03-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.