Modelling Work-Related Training and Training Effects Using Count Data Techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Elias, Peter, 1996. "Modeling Work-related Training and Training Effects Using Count Data Techniques," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 448, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dybvig, Philip H. & Spatt, Chester S., 1983. "Adoption externalities as public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 231-247, March.
- Alessandra Casella, 2001.
"The Role of Market Size in the Formation of Jurisdictions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 83-108.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1996. "The Role of Market Size in the Formation of Jurisdictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jeanne-Mey Sun & Jacques Pelkmans, 1995. "Regulatory Competition in the Single Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1995. "Free Trade and Evolving Standards," CEPR Discussion Papers 1204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 1998.
"Intergenerational Mobility in Britain: Evidence from Unemployment Patterns,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(4), pages 431-447, November.
- Donal O'Neill; & Olive Sweetman, 1997. "Intergenerational Mobility in Britain: Evidence from unemployment patterns," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n730997, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Groot, Wim & van den Brink, Henriette Maassen, 2003. "Firm-related training tracks: a random effects ordered probit model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 581-589, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCount data models; Hurdle; Selectivity bias; Training endogeneity; Wages Growth;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .