The Rise and Persistence of Rigidities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pisauro, Giuseppe, 2002. "The beneficial effects of generous unemployment benefits on profits and employment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 739-760, November.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Theocharis Grigoriadis, 2016.
"Origins of reform resistance and the Southern European regime,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(4), pages 661-691, November.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Theocharis Grigoriadis, 2013. "Origins of Reform Resistance and the Southern European Regime," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 20, WWWforEurope.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Michael Förg & Eva Jonas & Eva Traut-Mattausch, 2008. "Psychologische Restriktionen wirtschaftspolitischer Reformen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(4), pages 383-404, November.
- Belot, M.V.K., 2001. "Why is the Employment Protection Stricter in Europe than in the US?," Discussion Paper 2001-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Schob, Ronnie & Wildasin, David E., 2007.
"Economic integration and labor market institutions: Worker mobility, earnings risk, and contract structure,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 141-164, March.
- Ronnie Schöb & David E. Wildasin, 1998. "Economic Integration and Labor Market Institutions; Worker Mobility, Earnings Risk, and Contract Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 167, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schöb, Ronnie & Wildasin, David, 2003. "Economic Integration and Labor Market Institutions: Worker Mobility, Earnings Risk, and Contract Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronnie Schoeb & David E. Wildasin, 2001. "Economic Integration and Labor Market Institutions: Worker Mobility, Earnings Risk, and Contract Structure," Labor and Demography 0112002, EconWPA.
- Bartels, Bernhard, 2009. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: A VAR-analysis for Austria and Germany," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 452, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mussida Chiara & Sciulli Dario, 2015. "Flexibility Policies and Re-employment Probabilities in Italy," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 621-651, April.
- Cees Gorter & Jacques Poot, 1999. "The Impact of Labour Market Deregulation: Lessons from the," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Siebert, W. Stanley, 2006. "Labour Market Regulation in the EU-15: Causes and Consequences – A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 2430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beatrice Scheubel, 2014. "Does It Pay to Be a Woman?: Labour Demand Effects of Maternity-Related Job Protection and Replacement Incomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 685, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001.
"Partisanship and fiscal policy co-ordination in a monetary union,"
- ACOCELLA, Nicola & DI BARTOLOMEO, Giovanni, 2001. "Partisanship and fiscal policy co-ordination in a monetary union," Working Papers 2001013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Cees Gorter & Jacques Poot, 1998. "The impact of labour market deregulation: lessons from the "Kiwi" and "Polder" models," ERSA conference papers ersa98p481, European Regional Science Association.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schniewind, Achim, 2001.
"Awareness of General Equilibrium Effects and Unemployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
394, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gersbach, Hans & Schniewind, Achim, 2005. "Awareness of General Equilibrium Effects and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:2985-3028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franz Wolfgang & Pfeiffer Friedhelm, 2003. "Zur ökonomischen Rationalität von Lohnrigiditäten aus der Sicht von Unternehmen / The Rationale for Wage Rigidity: Employers' Viewpoint," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(1), pages 23-57, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment Protection; European Labour Markets; Political Economy; Rigidities; Unemployment;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .