Liberty, Religiosity, and Effort
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2012. "Religiosity, human capital return and earnings in Canada," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1/2), pages 55-80, February.
- Mark Koyama & Jean-Paul Carvalho, "undated".
"Development and Religious Polarization: The Emergence of Reform and Ultra-Orthodox Judaism,"
11/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jean-Paul Carvalho & Mark Koyama, 2011. "Development and Religious Polarization: The Emergence of Reform and Ultra-Orthodox Judaism," Economics Series Working Papers 560, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:eme:ijsepp:v:39:y:2011:i:1/2:p:55-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filipe Campante & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2013.
"Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan,"
CID Working Papers
274, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Filipe R. Campante & David H. Yanagizawa-Drott, 2013. "Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan," NBER Working Papers 19768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campante, Filipe & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2013. "Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan," Working Paper Series rwp13-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Iannaccone, Laurence R, 1992. "Sacrifice and Stigma: Reducing Free-Riding in Cults, Communes, and Other Collectives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 271-291, April.
More about this item
Keywordscivil liberties; Labour supply; Religiosity;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:10841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.