T-period economies with incomplete markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 PARIS|
Phone: +33(0) 1 43 13 62 30
Fax: +33(0) 1 43 13 62 32
Web page: http://www.cepremap.fr/
More information through EDIRC
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2012.
"A remark on arbitrage free prices in multi-period economy,"
PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique"
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2012. "A remark on arbitrage free prices in multi-period economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Monique Florenzano & Pascal Gourdel, 1996. "Incomplete Markets In Infinite Horizon: Debt Constraints Versus Node Prices," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 167-196.
- Florenzano, Monique & Gourdel, Pascal, 1993. "Incomplete markets in infinite horizon : debt constraints versus node prices," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9329, CEPREMAP.
- Gourdel, Pascual & Florenzano, Monique, 1995. "Incomplete markets in infinite horizon: debt constraints versus node prices," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3904, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Florenzano, M. & Gourdel, P., 1994. "Incomplete Markets in Infinite Horizon: Debt Constraints Versus Node Prices," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 94.76, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2013. "Equilibria in a multi-period economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801402, HAL.
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2013. "Equilibria in a multi-period economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Laura Angeloni & Bernard Cornet, 2005. "Existence Of Financial Equilibria In A Multiperiod Stochastic Economy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200506, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- V.F. Martins-da-Rocha & L. Triki, 2005. "Equilibria in exchange economies with financial constraints: Beyond the Cass Trick," Microeconomics 0503013, EconWPA.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00707401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6894 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:9312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed