T-period economies with incomplete markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2012.
"A remark on arbitrage free prices in multi-period economy,"
PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique"
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2012. "A remark on arbitrage free prices in multi-period economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2013.
"Equilibria in a multi-period economy,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2013. "Equilibria in a multi-period economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Monique Florenzano & Pascal Gourdel, 1996.
"Incomplete Markets In Infinite Horizon: Debt Constraints Versus Node Prices,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 167-196.
- Florenzano, Monique & Gourdel, Pascal, 1993. "Incomplete markets in infinite horizon : debt constraints versus node prices," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9329, CEPREMAP.
- Florenzano, M. & Gourdel, P., 1994. "Incomplete Markets in Infinite Horizon: Debt Constraints Versus Node Prices," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 94.76, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Florenzano, Monique & Gourdel, Pascual, 1995. "Incomplete markets in infinite horizon: debt constraints versus node prices," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3904, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00707401 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6894 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2013.
"A remark on the set of arbitrage-free prices in a multi-period model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 9(1), pages 35-43, March.
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2013. "A Remark on the Set of Arbitrage-Free Prices in a Multi-period Model," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01052678, HAL.
- Laura Angeloni & Bernard Cornet, 2005. "Existence Of Financial Equilibria In A Multiperiod Stochastic Economy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200506, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- V.F. Martins-da-Rocha & L. Triki, 2005. "Equilibria in exchange economies with financial constraints: Beyond the Cass Trick," Microeconomics 0503013, EconWPA.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:44:y:1994:i:1-2:p:91-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.