Two-dimensional Fourier cosine series expansion method for pricing financial options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leif Andersen & Mark Broadie, 2004. "Primal-Dual Simulation Algorithm for Pricing Multidimensional American Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1222-1234, September.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & RafaÅ‚ Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010.
"FX Smile in the Heston Model,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2010-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & Rafal Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," Papers 1010.1617, arXiv.org.
- Janek, Agnieszka & Kluge, Tino & Weron, Rafal & Wystup, Uwe, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," MPRA Paper 25491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & Rafal Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Stefano, Pagliarani & Pascucci, Andrea & Candia, Riga, 2011. "Expansion formulae for local Lévy models," MPRA Paper 34571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyle, Phelim P., 1988. "A Lattice Framework for Option Pricing with Two State Variables," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 1-12, March.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008.
"A Novel Pricing Method For European Options Based On Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions,"
9319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008. "A Novel Pricing Method For European Options Based On Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions," MPRA Paper 7700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berridge, S.J. & Schumacher, J.M., 2004. "Pricing High-Dimensional American Options Using Local Consistency Conditions," Discussion Paper 2004-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roger Lord & Christian Kahl, 2006. "Why the Rotation Count Algorithm works," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-065/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stulz, ReneM., 1982. "Options on the minimum or the maximum of two risky assets : Analysis and applications," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-185, July.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008. "Pricing Early-Exercise and Discrete Barrier Options by Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions," MPRA Paper 9248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
More about this item
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-11-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-11-24 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.