A theory of conscious parallelism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Edward J & Porter, Robert H, 1984.
"Noncooperative Collusion under Imperfect Price Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Green, Edward J. & Porter, Robert H., 1982. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Working Papers 367, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Edward J Green & Robert H Porter, 1997. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1147, David K. Levine.
- Osborne, Martin J. & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1983.
"Profit-sharing in a collusive industry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 59-74, June.
- Osborne, Martin J. & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1983. "Profit-Sharing in a Collusive Industry," Working Papers 83-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Martin J. Osborne & Carolyn Pitchik, 1983. "Profit-Sharing in a Collusive Industry," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 668, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Green, Edward J., 1980. "Noncooperative price taking in large dynamic markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 155-182, April.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 1984. "On the Effects of Sunk Costs," Working Papers 555, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Roth, Alvin E & Murnighan, J Keith, 1982.
"The Role of Information in Bargaining: An Experimental Study,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1123-1142, September.
- Alvin E Roth & J K Murnighan, 1997. "The rule of information in bargaining: an experimental study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1631, David K. Levine.
- Michael Spence, 1978. "Tacit Co-ordination and Imperfect Information," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(3), pages 490-505, August.
- Roth, Alvin E & Schoumaker, Francoise, 1983. "Expectations and Reputations in Bargaining: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 362-372, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvinha Vasconcelos & Claudio Roberto Fóffano VASCONCELOS, "undated". "Time Series Analysis of Strategic Pricing Behavior in the Brazilian Gasoline Markets: modeling volatility," EcoMod2007 23900088, EcoMod.
- Baldelli, Serena & Lambertini, Luca, 2006.
"Price vs quantity in a duopoly supergame with Nash punishments,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 121-130, September.
- S. Baldelli & L. Lambertini, 2004. "Price vs Quantity in a Duopoly Supergame with Nash Punishments," Working Papers 510, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luis Cabral, 2014.
"We're Number 1: Price Wars for Market Share Leadership,"
14-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2014. "We're Number 1: Price Wars for Market Share Leadership," CEPR Discussion Papers 9818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boshoff, Willem & Frübing, Stefan & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Information exchange through non-binding advance price announcements: An antitrust analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Aurora García Gallego, 2001. "Adaptive Behavior By Single-Product And Multiproduct Price Setting Firms In Experimental Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Andrea Lofaro, 1999. "When imperfect collusion is profitable," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 235-259, October.
- Erlei Mathias, 2002. "Conscious Parallelism by Fixed Relative Prices / Bewusstes Parallelverhalten durch eine Politik der festen Preisrelation," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(2), pages 186-209, April.
- Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos, 2001. "Multiproduct activity in an experimental differentiated oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 493-518, March.
- Silvinha P. Vasconcelos & Claudio R. F. Vasconcelos, 2008. "Análise do comportamento estratégico em preços no mercado de gasolina brasileiro: modelando volatilidade," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807161313100, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Wright, Julian, 2010. "Tacit collusion with price-matching punishments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 298-306, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .