Spatial Dependence and Economic Growth: Evidence From a Panel of Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- María Teresa Ramírez & Ana María Loboguerero, 2002. "Spatial Dependence and Economic Growth: Evidence from a panel of Countries," Borradores de Economia 206, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grace Carolina Guevara Rosero, 2015. "Impact of agglomeration on the regional growth of Latin American countries," ERSA conference papers ersa15p675, European Regional Science Association.
- Leonardo M. Monasterio & Rodrigo Peres de Ávila, 2004.
"Uma Análise Espacial do Crescimento Econômico do Rio Grande do Sul (1939-2001),"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(2), pages 269-296.
- Leonardo M. Monasterio & Rodrigo Peres de Ávila, 2004. "Uma Análise Espacial Do Crescimento Econômico Do Rio Grande Do Sul (1939-2001)," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 113, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jiří Mazurek, 2012. "The Evaluation of an Economic Distance Among Countries: A Novel Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 277-290.
- Rusinova, Desislava, 2007. "Growth in transition: Reexamining the roles of factor inputs and geography," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 233-255, September.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & RubÃ©n HernÃ¡ndez-Murillo, 2007.
"Spatial Dependence in Models of State Fiscal Policy Convergence,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 35(3), pages 361-384, May.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2006. "Spatial dependence in models of state fiscal policy convergence," Working Papers 2006-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Baliamoune, Mina N., 2002. "Assessing the Impact of One Aspect of Globalization on Economic Growth in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 091, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carolina Guevara, 2016. "Growth agglomeration effects in spatially interdependent Latin American regions," Working Papers 1611, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C., 2010. "U.S. State-Level Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Spatial-Temporal Econometric Approach of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Faculty Series 96031, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Thomas Garrett & Gary Wagner & David Wheelock, 2007. "Regional disparities in the spatial correlation of state income growth, 1977–2002," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 601-618, September.
- Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Edward Yu, T., 2016. "Effects of electricity-price policy on electricity demand and manufacturing output," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 324-334.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2004.
"Spatial Patterns of Technology Diffusion: An Empirical Analysis using TFP,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maria Abreu & Henride Groot & Raymond Florax, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Technology Diffusion: An Empirical Analysis Using TFP," ERSA conference papers ersa04p425, European Regional Science Association.
- Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland Keith & Kim, Taeyoung & Yu, T. Edward, 2015. "Effects of changes in electricity price on electricity demand and resulting effects on manufacturing output," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, KiHyun & Edward Yu, Tun-Hsiang, 2016. "Short-run and the long-run effects of electricity price on electricity intensity across regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 372-382.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner & David C. Wheelock, 2005. "Regional disparities in the spatial correlation of state income growth," Working Papers 2005-061, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Carolina Guevara, 2016. "Growth agglomeration effects in spatially interdependent Latin American regions," Working Papers halshs-01281610, HAL.
More about this item
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:003522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .