Spatial Dependence and Economic Growth: Evidence from a panel of Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- María Teresa Ramírez & Ana María Loboguerrero, 2002. "Spatial Dependence and Economic Growth: Evidence From a Panel of Countries," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003522, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & RubÃ©n HernÃ¡ndez-Murillo, 2007.
"Spatial Dependence in Models of State Fiscal Policy Convergence,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 35(3), pages 361-384, May.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2006. "Spatial dependence in models of state fiscal policy convergence," Working Papers 2006-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Edward Yu, T., 2016. "Effects of electricity-price policy on electricity demand and manufacturing output," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 324-334.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2004.
"Spatial Patterns of Technology Diffusion: An Empirical Analysis using TFP,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maria Abreu & Henride Groot & Raymond Florax, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Technology Diffusion: An Empirical Analysis Using TFP," ERSA conference papers ersa04p425, European Regional Science Association.
- Baliamoune, Mina N., 2002. "Assessing the Impact of One Aspect of Globalization on Economic Growth in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 091, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, KiHyun & Edward Yu, Tun-Hsiang, 2016. "Short-run and the long-run effects of electricity price on electricity intensity across regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 372-382.
- Grace Carolina Guevara Rosero, 2015. "Impact of agglomeration on the regional growth of Latin American countries," ERSA conference papers ersa15p675, European Regional Science Association.
- Rusinova, Desislava, 2007. "Growth in transition: Reexamining the roles of factor inputs and geography," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 233-255, September.
- Jiří Mazurek, 2012. "The Evaluation of an Economic Distance Among Countries: A Novel Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 277-290.
- Thomas Garrett & Gary Wagner & David Wheelock, 2007. "Regional disparities in the spatial correlation of state income growth, 1977–2002," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 601-618, September.
- Leonardo M. Monasterio & Rodrigo Peres de Ávila, 2004.
"Uma Análise Espacial do Crescimento Econômico do Rio Grande do Sul (1939-2001),"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(2), pages 269-296.
- Leonardo M. Monasterio & Rodrigo Peres de Ávila, 2004. "Uma Análise Espacial Do Crescimento Econômico Do Rio Grande Do Sul (1939-2001)," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 113, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Carolina Guevara, 2016. "Growth agglomeration effects in spatially interdependent Latin American regions," Working Papers halshs-01281610, HAL.
- Carolina Guevara, 2016. "Growth agglomeration effects in spatially interdependent Latin American regions," Working Papers 1611, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland Keith & Kim, Taeyoung & Yu, T. Edward, 2015. "Effects of changes in electricity price on electricity demand and resulting effects on manufacturing output," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner & David C. Wheelock, 2005. "Regional disparities in the spatial correlation of state income growth," Working Papers 2005-061, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C., 2010. "U.S. State-Level Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Spatial-Temporal Econometric Approach of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Faculty Series 96031, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial economterics; economic growth; interdependence.;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-04-02 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2003-04-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2003-04-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.