Financial protection for the poor in Colombia: the effects of a subsidized health insurance scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jairo Restrepo & Andrés Zambrano & Mauricio Velez & Manuel Ramirez, 2007. "Health insurance as a strategy for access: streamlined facts of the colombian health care reform," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002783, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2003. "Evaluating Alternative Approaches to Incremental Health-Insurance Expansion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 271-276, May.
- Jonathan Gruber & James M. Poterba, 1993.
"Tax Incentives and the Decision to Purchase Health Insurance: Evidence from the Self-Employed,"
NBER Working Papers
4435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, J. & Poterba, J., 1994. "Tax Incentives and the Decision to Purchase Health Insurance: Evidence from the Self-Employed," Working papers 94-10, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Mata, Dolores & Gaviria, Carlos Felipe, 2015.
"Losing health insurance when young: Impacts on usage of medical services and health,"
Research Department working papers
766, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Dolores De la Mata & Carlos Felipe Gaviria, 2015. "Losing Health Insurance When Young: Impacts on Usage of Medical Services and Health," CINCH Working Paper Series 1508, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- Gaviria Garcés, Carlos Felipe & De la Mata, Dolores, 2016. "Losing health insurance when young: Impacts on usage of medical services and health in Colombia," PAPELES EN SALUD 015113, MINISTERIO DE SALUD Y PROTECCIÓN SOCIAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial protection; subsidized insurance; out of pocket expenses; Colombia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2007-09-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2007-09-02 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:002723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.