A Study On Leading Determinants Of Dividend Policy In Malaysia Listed Companies For Food Industry Under Consumer Product Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Carlson, 2001. "Why is the dividend yield so low?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Apr.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc & Correia da Silva, Luis, 2005. "When do German firms change their dividends?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 375-399, March.
- Mitton, Todd, 2004. "Corporate governance and dividend policy in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 409-426, December.
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Roni Michaely & Martin Schmalz, 2014.
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 75-134, December.
- Brav, Alon & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Michaely, Roni, 2005. "Payout policy in the 21st century," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 483-527, September.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
More about this item
Keywordsdividend policy; food industry sector; debt ratio and dividend per share;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:2icb11:2011-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal) or (Red Ng). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .