Speed and Quality of Collective Decision Making: Incentives for
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schulte, Elisabeth & Peter Gruner, Hans, 2007.
"Speed and quality of collective decision making: Imperfect information processing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 138-154, May.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Schulte, Elisabeth, 2004. "Speed and Quality of Collective Decision-Making, I: Imperfect Information Processing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Jehiel, 1999. "Information Aggregation and Communication in Organizations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 659-669, May.
- Mookherjee, D. & Reichelstein, S., 1996.
"Budgeting and Hierarchical Control,"
71, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Meagher, Kieron J & Orbay, Hakan & Van Zandt, Timothy, 2001. "Hierarchy Size and Environmental Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 2839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prat, Andrea, 1997. "Hierarchies of Processors with Endogenous Capacity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 214-222, November.
- Timothy Van Zandt, 1998. "The scheduling and organization of periodic associative computation: Efficient networks," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 3(2), pages 93-127.
- Kieron Meagher & Timothy Van Zandt, 1998. "Managerial costs for one-shot decentralized information processing," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 3(4), pages 329-345.
- Timothy Van Zandt, 1997. "The scheduling and organization of periodic associative computation: Essential networks," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 3(1), pages 15-27.
- Orbay, Hakan, 2002. "Information Processing Hierarchies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 370-407, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:122247000000000417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.