Strong Bubbles and Common Expected Bubbles in a Finite Horizon Model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
- Lux, Thomas, 1995. "Herd Behaviour, Bubbles and Crashes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 881-96, July.
- Zurita, Felipe, 2004.
"On the limits to speculation in centralized versus decentralized market regimes,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 378-408, July.
- Felipe Zurita, 2001. "On the Limits to Speculation in Centralized versus Decentralized Market Regimes," Documentos de Trabajo 196, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Milgrom, Paul & Stokey, Nancy, 1982.
"Information, trade and common knowledge,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Tirole, Jean, 1982. "On the Possibility of Speculation under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1163-81, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:122247000000002153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.