A Folk Theorem for Stochastic Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarui, Nori & Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen & Ellis, Greg, 2008.
"Cooperation in the commons with unobservable actions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Nori Tarui & Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky & Greg Ellis, 2007. "Cooperation in the Commons with Unobservable Actions," Working Papers 200711, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2013.
"Relational Contracting, Repeated Negotiations, and Hold-Up,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
786969000000000676, David K. Levine.
- Kranz, Sebastian, 2013. "Relational Contracting, Repeated Negotiations, and Hold-Up," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80047, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2013. "Relational Contracting, Repeated Negotiations, and Hold-Up," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1888, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Messner, Matthias & Polborn, Mattias K., 2003. "Cooperation in Stochastic OLG games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 152-168, January.
- Cho, Seok-ju & Duggan, John, 2009.
"Bargaining foundations of the median voter theorem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 851-868, March.
- John Duggan & Seok-ju Cho, 2007. "Bargaining Foundations of the Median Voter Theorem," Wallis Working Papers WP49, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Lipman, Barton L. & Wang, Ruqu, 2000. "Switching Costs in Frequently Repeated Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 149-190, August.
- Petros G. Sekeris, 2014. "The tragedy of the commons in a violent world," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 521-532, September.
- Bhaskar, V. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2002. "Asynchronous Choice and Markov Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 334-350, April.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Yamamoto, Yuichi, 2011.
"The folk theorem for irreducible stochastic games with imperfect public monitoring,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1664-1683, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Yamamoto, Yuichi, 2011. "The Folk Theorem for Irreducible Stochastic Games with Imperfect Public Monitoring," Scholarly Articles 8896226, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Haller, Hans & Lagunoff, Roger, 2010.
"Markov Perfect equilibria in repeated asynchronous choice games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1103-1114, November.
- Roger Lagunoff & Hans Haller, 1997. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Repeated Asynchronous Choice Games," Game Theory and Information 9707006, EconWPA.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 2006. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Repeated Asynchronous Choice Games," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000560, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Snyder Jr., James M. & Ting, Michael M., 2008. "Interest groups and the electoral control of politicians," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 482-500, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:1000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .