Private Placements by Small Public Entities: Canadian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L’Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2008. "Does securities regulation constrain small business finance? An empirical analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 363-377, December.
- Hauser, Shmuel & Kraizberg, Elli & Dahan, Ruth, 2003. "Price behavior and insider trading around seasoned equity offerings: the case of majority-owned firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 183-199, March.
- Dalia Marciukaityte & Samuel H. Szewczyk & Raj Varma, 2005. "Investor Overoptimism And Private Equity Placements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(4), pages 591-608.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Michael Hertzel & Michael Lemmon & James S. Linck & Lynn Rees, 2002. "Long-Run Performance following Private Placements of Equity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2595-2617, December.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:09:y:2006:i:04:n:s0219091506000859 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Gombola & Hei Wai Lee & Feng-Ying Liu, 1999. "Further Evidence on Insider Selling Prior to Seasoned Equity Offering Announcements: The Role of Growth Opportunities," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5&6), pages 621-649.
- David J. Brophy & Paige P. Ouimet & Clemens Sialm, 2004. "PIPE Dreams? The Performance of Companies Issuing Equity Privately," NBER Working Papers 11011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Masulis, Ronald W. & Norli, Oyvind, 2000. "Seasoned public offerings: resolution of the 'new issues puzzle'," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 251-291, May.
- Krishnamurthy, Srinivasan & Spindt, Paul & Subramaniam, Venkat & Woidtke, Tracie, 2005. "Does investor identity matter in equity issues? Evidence from private placements," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 210-238, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate placements; SME; securities regulation; public policies; financing; Placement privé; petites entreprises; réglementation des valeurs mobilières; politiques publiques; financement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2009s-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .