A New Proof Of The Maximum Principle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992.
"Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331586, March.
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992. "Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337465, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caliendo Frank N. & Guo Nick L., 2014. "Optimal Control Problems with State Specific Jumps in the State Equation," Mathematical Economics Letters, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2-4), pages 1-8, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMaximum Principle; Envelope Theorem; Principe de Maximum; Théorème de l'Enveloppe;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2002s-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .