Environmental Regulation and Productivity: New Findings on the Porter Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Maheu & Thomas H. McCurdy, 2002. "Nonlinear Features of Realized FX Volatility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 668-681, November.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Ghysels, Eric & Swanson, Norman R., 2002.
"Let's get "real" about using economic data,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-360, August.
- Peter Christoffersen & Eric Ghysels & Norman R. Swanson, "undated". "Let's Get "Real" about Using Economic Data," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peter Christoffersen & Eric Ghysels & Norman R. Swanson, 2001. "Let's Get "Real"" about Using Economic Data"," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-44, CIRANO.
- Peter Christoffersen & Eric Ghysels & Norman Swanson, 2000. "Let's Get "Real" About Using Economic Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1004, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anabel Zárate-Marco & Jaime Vallés-Giménez, 2015. "Environmental tax and productivity in a decentralized context: new findings on the Porter hypothesis," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 313-339, October.
- Ambec, Stefan & Barla, Philippe, 2005.
"Can Environmental Regulations be Good for Business? an Assessment of the Porter Hypothesis,"
Cahiers de recherche
0505, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Ambec, Stefan & Barla, Philippe, 2005. "Can Environmental Regulations be Good for Business? an Assessment of the Porter Hypothesis," Cahiers de recherche 0505, GREEN.
More about this item
KeywordsPorter hypothesis; environmental regulation; productivity; Hypothèse de Porter; réglementation environnementale; productivité;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2001-12-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2001-11-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2001-11-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2001s-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .