Are Derivatives Dangerous? a Literature Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "Are derivatives dangerous? A literature survey," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00608097, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2003.
"Marchés dérivés et trading de volatilité,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(3), pages 663-673.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2003. "Marchés dérivés et « trading » de volatilité," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265674, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011.
"Index trading and agricultural commodity prices: A panel Granger causality analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 126-127, pages 51-71.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011. "Index Trading and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Working Papers 2011-28, CEPII research center.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2012. "Index Trading and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00854079, HAL.
- Keffala, Mohamed Rochdi, 2015. "How using derivatives affects bank stability in emerging countries? Evidence from the recent financial crisis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 75-87.
More about this item
KeywordsDerivatives; Forwards; Futures; Options; Financial innovation; Speculation; OTC markets; Financial instability;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2010-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.