Modelling the behaviour of general practitioners: a theoretical foundation for studies of fundholding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhardt, Uwe E., 1985. "The theory of physician-induced demand reflections after a decade," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-193, June.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Calnan, Michael & Butler, J. R., 1988. "The economy of time in general practice: An assessment of the influence of list size," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 435-441, January.
- Woodward, Robert S. & Warren-Boulton, Frederick, 1984. "Considering the effects of financial incentives and professional ethics on `appropriate' medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 223-237, December.
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jank B. F., 1991. "Workload and job satisfaction among general practitioners: A review of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1111-1119, January.
- Phelps, Charles E., 1986. "Induced demand -- can we ever know its extent?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 355-365, December.
- Dranove, David, 1988. "Demand Inducement and the Physician/Patient Relationship," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 281-298, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonia Morga & Ana Xavier, "undated". "Hospital specialists' private practice and its impact on the number of NHS patients treated and on the delay for elective surgery," Discussion Papers 01/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Glazer, Jacob & Shmueli, Amir, 1995. "The physician's behavior and equity under a fundholding contract," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 781-785, April.
- Wilton, Paula & Smith, Richard D., 1998. "Primary care reform: a three country comparison of `budget holding'," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 149-166, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:116chedp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .