Considering the effects of financial incentives and professional ethics on `appropriate' medical care
No abstract is available for this item.
- Nyborg, Karine, 2011.
"I don't want to hear about it: Rational ignorance among duty-oriented consumers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 263-274, August.
- Nyborg, Karine, 2008. "I Don't Want to Hear About it: Rational Ignorance among Duty-Oriented Consumers," Memorandum 15/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Godager, Geir & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Iversen, Tor, 2016. "Does performance disclosure influence physicians’ medical decisions? An experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PB), pages 36-46.
- Godager, Geir & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Iversen, Tor, 2014. "Does performance disclosure influence physicians’ medical decisions? An experimental study," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2014:4, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Godager, Geir & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Iversen, Tor, 2015. "Does performance disclosure influence physicians’ medical decisions? An experimental study," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2015:5, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Sung-Hee Jeon & Jeremiah Hurley, 2010. "Physician Resource Planning in Canada: The Need for a Stronger Behavioural Foundation," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-375, September.
- Philippe Batifoulier, 1999. "Éthique professionnelle et activité médicale: une analyse en termes de conventions," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(2), pages 5-24, June.
- Mæstad, Ottar & Torsvik, Gaute, 2008. "Improving the quality of health care when health workers are in short supply," Working Papers in Economics 14/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Ottar Mæstad & Gaute Torsvik, 2008. "Improving the Quality of Health Care when Health Workers are in Short Supply," CMI Working Papers 12, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Cox, James C. & Sadiraj, Vjollca & Schnier, Kurt E. & Sweeney, John F., 2016. "Incentivizing cost-effective reductions in hospital readmission rates," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PB), pages 24-35.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Kurt E. Schnier & John F. Sweeney, 2015. "Incentivizing Cost-Effective Reductions in Hospital Readmission Rates," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2015-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Carlos Lerner & Karl Claxton, 1994. "Modelling the behaviour of general practitioners: a theoretical foundation for studies of fundholding," Working Papers 116chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Nyborg, Karine, 2010. "Selfish bakers, caring nurses? A model of work motivation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 377-394, September.
- Nyborg, Karine & Brekke, Kjell Arne, 2009. "Selfish Bakers, Caring Nurses? A Model of Work Motivation," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2008:1, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Wiesen, Daniel, 2014. "Other-regarding behavior and motivation in health care provision: An experiment with medical and non-medical students," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 156-165.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Nicolas Da Silva, 2014. "The economic behaviour of doctors: medical altruism without an ethic?," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2012. "Applications in Agent-Based Computational Economics," MPRA Paper 47201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:3:y:1984:i:3:p:223-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed