Canada's Carbon Price Floor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fell, Harrison & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Pizer, William A., 2012.
"Prices versus quantities versus bankable quantities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 607-623.
- Fell, Harrison & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Pizer, William A., 2008. "Prices versus Quantities versus Bankable Quantities," Discussion Papers dp-08-32, Resources For the Future.
- Harrison Fell & Ian A. MacKenzie & William A. Pizer, 2012. "Prices versus Quantities versus Bankable Quantities," NBER Working Papers 17878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio M., 2000.
"Tax Deductions, Environmental Policy, and the "Double Dividend" Hypothesis,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-96, January.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999. "Tax deductions, environmental policy, and the"double dividend"hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2119, The World Bank.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Baoping Shang & Philippe Wingender & Nate Vernon & Tarun Narasimhan, 2016. "Climate Mitigation in China; Which Policies Are Most Effective?," IMF Working Papers 16/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Victor Mylonas & Nate Vernon, 2017. "Reforming Energy Policy in India; Assessing the Options," IMF Working Papers 17/103, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:130:y:2019:i:c:p:7-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian Parry & Victor Mylonas & Nate Vernon, 2018. "Mitigation Policies for the Paris Agreement: An Assessment for G20 Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/193, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon price; price floor; Canada; welfare impacts; incidence; effective carbon price; competitiveness impacts;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-05-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-05-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2018-05-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.