Report NEP-ENE-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurélien Saussay, 2018. "Can the US shale revolution be duplicated in continental Europe? An economic analysis of European shale gas resources," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3vsrea3gla9, Sciences Po.
- Niko Jaakkola & Rick van der Ploeg, 2018. "Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Climate Policies with Anticipated Breakthrough Technology," CESifo Working Paper Series 6977, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold policy effects and directed technical change in Energy Innovation," Sciences Po publications 2018-05, Sciences Po.
- Polemis, Michael, 2018. "A Mixed Integer Linear Programming Model to Regulate the Electricity Sector," MPRA Paper 86282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Löschel & Jiansuo Pei & Bodo Sturm & Ran Wang & Wolfgang Buchholz & Zhongxiu Zhao, 2018. "The Demand for Global and Local Environmental Protection - Experimental Evidence from Climate Change Mitigation in Beijing," CESifo Working Paper Series 6973, CESifo Group Munich.
- Loeschel, Andreas & Pei, Jiansuo & Sturm, Bodo & Wang, Ran & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Zhao, Zhongxiu, 2018. "The demand for global and local environmental protection: Experimental evidence from climate change mitigation in Beijing," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-017, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chang, C-L. & Mai, T.K. & McAleer, M.J., 2018. "Establishing National Carbon Emission Prices for China," Econometric Institute Research Papers 18-028/III, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Meissner, Thomas & Faure, Corinne, 2018. "A large-scale test of the effects of time discounting, risk aversion, loss aversion and present bias on household adoption of energy efficient technologies," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S04/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- AZUMA Aiko, 2018. "Comparative Study on Regulating Power Markets for Maintaining Stability and Flexibility of the Electricity Supply System (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dagoumas, Athanasios & Perifanis, Theodosios & Polemis, Michael, 2017. "An econometric model to assess the Saudi Arabia crude oil strategy," MPRA Paper 86283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malikov, Emir & Sun, Kai & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2018. "Nonparametric Estimates of the Clean and Dirty Energy Substitutability," MPRA Paper 86260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shashank Sripad & Venkatasubramanian Viswanathan, 2018. "Quantifying the Economic Case for Electric Semi-Trucks," Papers 1804.05974, arXiv.org.
- Michael Olaf Hoel, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of Bioenergy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6971, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nikolas D. Müller & Andreas Pfnür, 2017. "Energy and climate policy for the building sector – Which perspectives have to be taken into account and what are their requirements regarding successful policy implications?," ERES eres2017_243, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Te-Ke Mai, 2018. "Establishing National Carbon Emission Prices for China," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ian Parry & Victor Mylonas, 2018. "Canada's Carbon Price Floor," CESifo Working Paper Series 6959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ruddell, Keith, 2018. "Supply Function Equilibrium over a Constrained Transmission Line II: Multiple Plants and Nodal Price Derivatives," Working Paper Series 1209, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yongyang Cai & William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Kenneth Judd, 2018. "Climate Policy under Cooperation and Competition between Regions with Spatial Heat Transport," NBER Working Papers 24473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masaru Yarime, 2018. "Japan’s Experience of Creating Innovation for Smart Cities: Implications for Public Policy for Urban Sustainability," Working Papers 170, JICA Research Institute.
- Danish A. Alvi, 2018. "Application of Probabilistic Graphical Models in Forecasting Crude Oil Price," Papers 1804.10869, arXiv.org.
- Michael Stanley Smith & Thomas S. Shively, 2018. "Econometric Modeling of Regional Electricity Spot Prices in the Australian Market," Papers 1804.08218, arXiv.org.
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2018. "London Fog: A Century of Pollution and Mortality, 1866-1965," NBER Working Papers 24488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Eichner & Gilbert Kollenbach & Mark Schopf, 2018. "Demand versus Supply Side Climate Policies with a Carbon Dioxide Ceiling," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 185-18, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Nguyen-Ones, Mai & Steen, Frode, 2018. "Measuring Market Power in Gasoline Retailing: A Market- or Station Phenomenon?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2018. "The Role of Energy in a Real-business-cycle Model with an Endogenous Capital Utilization Rate and a Government Sector: Lessons from Bulgaria (1999-2016)," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2018-05, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Apr 2018.
- Thomas Eichner & Gilbert Kollenbach & Mark Schopf, 2018. "Buying versus leasing fuel deposits for preservation," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 186-18, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- María de Lourdes VÁzquez RascÓn & Miguel Ángel Corona JimÉnez & Adrian Ilinca, 2017.
"Transfer and adaptation of the DEMIT approach to the Mexican context: elements to reformulate for its effective application
[Transferencia y adaptación del enfoque DEMIT al contexto mexicano: eleme," Post-Print halshs-01740298, HAL.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Johannes König & David I. Stern, 2018. "Replication and robustness analysis of 'energy and economic growth in the USA: a multivariate approach'," CAMA Working Papers 2018-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jonas Hahn & Christian Ott, 2017. "Founding facts for the green agenda in commercial real estate portfolios - current pay-off evidence from Europe," ERES eres2017_312, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kaushal, Kevin R. & Navrud, Ståle, 2018. "Global Biodiversity Costs of Climate Change. Improving the damage assessment of species loss in Integrated Assessment Models," Working Paper Series 4-2018, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Nikolas D. Müller & Andreas Pfnür, 2017. "Profitability calculations of future energy efficiency standards for residential buildings from the perspectives of owners and tenants. A case from Germany," ERES eres2017_238, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- De Preux Gallone, LB & Sassi, F, 2018. "Chapter 5 Economics of Pollution Interventions," Working Papers 58735, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Ibrahim, Taofik, 2018. "Government expenditure-revenue nexus reconsidered for Nigeria: Does structural break matter?," MPRA Paper 86220, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Oct 2017.
- Ben Wealer & Simon Bauer & Nicolas Landry & Hannah Seiß & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2018. "Nuclear Power Reactors Worldwide – Technology Developments, Diffusion Patterns, and Country-by-Country Analysis of Implementation (1951-2017)," Data Documentation 93, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jean Pierre Ponssard & Guy Meunier, 2018. "Optimal Policy and Network Effects for the Deployment of Zero Emission Vehicles ," Working Papers halshs-01777499, HAL.
- Paul Erian & Gunther Maier & Hans-Martin Neumann & Julia Schmidmayer & Tim Selke, 2017. "Retrofitting a 1970s social housing neighborhood for carbon neutrality - a case study from Austria," ERES eres2017_266, European Real Estate Society (ERES).