A Complete Characterization of the Distributional Effects of International Outsourcing in the Heckscher-Ohlin Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C & Hanson, Gordon H, 1996. "Globalization, Outsourcing, and Wage Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 240-245, May.
- Arndt, Sven W., 1997. "Globalization and the open economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-79.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kocenda, 2012.
"Incomplete specialization and offshoring across Europe,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Ev??en Ko??enda, 2013. "Incomplete Specialization and Trade in Parts and Components," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1044, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2012. "Incomplete specialization and offshoring across Europe," Working Papers 321, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & EvÅ¾en Kocenda, 2012. "Incomplete Specialization and Offshoring across Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 3809, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger, 2002. "How international outsourcing drives up Eastern European wages," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 83-96, March.
- Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela & Picchio, Matteo, 2013.
"Offshoring and job stability: Evidence from Italian manufacturing,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 27-46.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI & Matteo PICCHIO, 2012. "Offshoring and Job Stability: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lo Turco, A. & Maggioni, D. & Picchio, M., 2012. "Offshoring and Job Stability : Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," Discussion Paper 2012-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI & Matteo PICCHIO, 2012. "Offshoring and Job Stability: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," Working Papers 378, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela & Picchio, Matteo, 2012. "Offshoring and Job Stability: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 6514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Lo Turco & D. Maggioni & M. Picchio, 2012. "Offshoring and Job Stability: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/817, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Richard Frensch, 2010. "European trade in parts and components : searching (for a trade model for searching) for offshoring evidence," Working Papers 280, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Carmen DÌaz Mora & Rosario Gandoy Juste, "undated". "Estrategias de fragmentaciÛn de la producciÛn: Una realidad en la industria espanola?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 180, FEDEA.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter, 2001. "Cross-border sourcing and outward processing in EU manufacturing," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 243-256, November.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational outsourcing; general equilibrium analysis; distributional effects; welfare effects.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.