Cross-border sourcing and outward processing in EU manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feenstra, Robert C & Hanson, Gordon H, 1996.
"Globalization, Outsourcing, and Wage Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 240-45, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra, .
"Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy,"
Department of Economics
98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998. "Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2001.
"Fragmentation in simple trade models,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 121-137, July.
- Sven Arndt, 1999. "Globalization and economic development," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 309-318.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C. & Wright, Peter, 1999. "An empirical assessment of the impact of trade on employment in the United Kingdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-500, September.
- Kohler, Wilhelm, 2001. "A specific-factors view on outsourcing," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-53, March.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Greenaway, David & Panagariya, Arvind, 1998. "Trading Preferentially: Theory and Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1128-48, July.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2000. "International Fragmentation: A Policy Perspective," Economics working papers 2000-19, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sven W. Arndt, 1998. "Super-Specialization And The Gains From Trade," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(4), pages 480-485, October.
- Hartmut Egger & Josef Falkinger, 2001. "A Complete Characterization of the Distributional Effects of International Outsourcing in the Heckscher-Ohlin Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 573, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arndt, Sven W., 1997. "Globalization and the open economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-79.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecofin:v:12:y:2001:i:3:p:243-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.