Behavioral Indifference Curves
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack L. Knetsch & J. A. Sinden, 1984. "Willingness to Pay and Compensation Demanded: Experimental Evidence of an Unexpected Disparity in Measures of Value," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(3), pages 507-521.
- Knetsch, Jack L. & Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Zong, Jichuan, 2012.
"Gain and Loss Domains and the Choice of Welfare Measure of Positive and Negative Changes,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 1-18, December.
- Knetsch Jack L. & Riyanto Yohanes E. & Zong Jichuan, 2012. "Gain and Loss Domains and the Choice of Welfare Measure of Positive and Negative Changes," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Andersen, Torben M., 1998. "Persistency in sticky price models," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 593-603, May.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1986. "The Rigidity of Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 637-658, September.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-1348, December.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 50-81, March.
- Knetsch, Jack L, 1989. "The Endowment Effect and Evidence of Nonreversible Indifference Curves," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1277-1284, December.
- J. R. Shackleton, 2014. "Introduction," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 1-1, February.
- J. R. Shackleton, 2014. "Introduction," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 285-285, October.
- J. R. Shackleton, 2014. "Introduction," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 127-128, June.
- S. Blankenburg, 2014. "Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(6), pages 1295-1305.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioral economics; indifference curves; endowment effect; reference state; gain and loss equivalence; stickiness of prices and wages;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.