Estate Taxation with Both Accidental and Planned Bequests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William G. Gale & Joel B. Slemrod, 2001. "Rethinking the Estate and Gift Tax: Overview," NBER Working Papers 8205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1981. "Uncertainty and Optimal Social Security Systems," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(2), pages 189-206.
- Becker, Gary S & Tomes, Nigel, 1979. "An Equilibrium Theory of the Distribution of Income and Intergenerational Mobility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1153-1189, December.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2002. "Wealth transfer taxation with both accidental and planned bequests," CORE Discussion Papers 2002059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975.
- Tomer Blumkin & Efraim Sadka, 2001. "Estate Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 558, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Nardi, Mariacristina & Yang, Fang, 2016.
"Wealth inequality, family background, and estate taxation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 130-145.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2015. "Wealth Inequality, Family Background, and Estate Taxation," NBER Working Papers 21047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fang Yang & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2015. "Wealth Inequality, Family Background, and Estate Taxation," 2015 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsestate taxation; inheritance; bequests motives;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .