Non-residential Fatherhood and Child Involvement: Evidence from the Millennium Cohort Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzanne Bianchi, 1998. "Introduction to the Special Issue: “Men in Families”," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(2), pages 133-133, May.
- Gunnar Andersson, 2002. "Children's experience of family disruption and family formation: Evidence from 16 FFS countries," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(7), pages 343-364, August.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-resident fathers; ethnic families; fatherhood; father involvement; unmarried mothers; non-marital births; cohabiting parents;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .