Report NEP-LAW-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathleen E Kiernan, 2005. "Non-residential Fatherhood and Child Involvement: Evidence from the Millennium Cohort Study," CASE Papers 100, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- John J. Donohue III & Justin Wolfers, 2006. "Uses and Abuses of Empirical Evidence in the Death Penalty Debate," NBER Working Papers 11982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John J. Donohue & Steven D. Levitt, 2006. "Measurement Error, Legalized Abortion, and the Decline in Crime: A Response to Foote and Goetz (2005)," NBER Working Papers 11987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Kling, 2006. "Incarceration Length, Employment, and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 12003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Rob & Joel Waldfogel, 2006. "Piracy on the Silver Screen," NBER Working Papers 12010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2006. "Ugly Criminals," NBER Working Papers 12019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.