Income Packaging and Economic Disconnection: Do Sources of Support Differ from Other Low-Income Women?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.106211_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:3697 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Acs & Pamela Loprest, 2004. "Leaving Welfare: Employment and Well-Being of Families that Left WElfare in the Post-Entitlement Age," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number lw.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7448 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomically disconnected women; income packaging; low-income families;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:13-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .