Leaving Welfare: Employment and Well-Being of Families that Left WElfare in the Post-Entitlement Age
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:316-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Acs & Eric Toder, 2007. "Should we subsidize work? Welfare reform, the earned income tax credit and optimal transfers," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(3), pages 327-343, June.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11150-016-9335-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Randy Albelda & Michael Carr, 2014. "Double Trouble: US Low-Wage and Low-Income Workers, 1979-2011," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 1-28, April.
- Andrea Helting & Jinwoo Kwon & Elizabeth Mahn, 2013. "Income Packaging and Economic Disconnection: Do Sources of Support Differ from Other Low-Income Women?," Working Papers 13-61, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jill Fitzpatrick & Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2009. "Job Separation Outcomes Of Welfare Hires: Insight From Linked Personnel And State Administrative Data," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 137-146, April.
- Kwon, Hyeok Chang & Meyer, Daniel R., 2011. "How do economic downturns affect welfare leavers? A comparison of two cohorts," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 588-597, May.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare reform; welfare; welfare leavers; post entitlement; employment;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:lw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .