Simple and enlarged separation portfolios. On their Use when Arbitraging and Synthesizing Securities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Sharpe, William F., 1967. "Portfolio Analysis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 76-84, June.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2000. "Differential Rates of Return and Residual Information Sets (A Discrete Approach)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 177, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2001. "Arbitraging mispriced assets with separation portfolios to lessen total risk," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 203, Universidad del CEMA.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2000. "A transaction costs approach to financial assets rates of return," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 161, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2001. "Arbitrage Portfolios," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 184, Universidad del CEMA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2004. "Corporate Rent-Seeking and the managerial soft-budget constraint," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 283, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2009. "An axiomatic treatment of enlarged separation portfolios and treasurer’s portfolios (with applications to financial synthetics)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 398, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
KeywordsPlain Separation Portfolios; Enlarged Separation Portfolios; Synthetics; Portfolios; Arbitrage Portfolios;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.