Differential Rates and Transaction Costs. A toolkit for Practitioners, accountants and financial economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Apreda, 1999. "Transactionally Efficient Markets, Dynamic Arbitrage and Microstructure," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 151, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2000. "A transaction costs approach to financial assets rates of return," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 161, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 1998. "Dynamic Arbitrage Gaps for Financial Assets," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 134, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; differential rates; financial assets returns.;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .