Arbitrage in foreign exchange markets within the context of a transactional algebra
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2004. "Differential rates, residual information sets and transactional algebras," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 256, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2000. "A transaction costs approach to financial assets rates of return," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 161, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
Keywordstransactional algebras; arbitrage; covered-interest arbitrage; differential rates; residual information sets; arbitrage gaps.;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-06-14 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-06-14 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .