Did the 65 mph Speed Limit Save Lives?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Pedregal-Tercero, Diego J., 2014. "Temporary speed limit changes: An econometric estimation of the effects of the Spanish Energy Efficiency and Saving Plan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 68-76.
- David J. Houston & Lilliard E. Richardson, Jr., 2006. "Reducing traffic fatalities in the American States by upgrading seat belt use laws to primary enforcement," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 645-659.
- Sébastien Roux & Philippe Zamora, 2011. "Short and Medium-Run Local Effects of Fixed Speed Enforcement Cameras on Accidents : Evidence from the French Case," Working Papers 2011-01, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sébastien Roux & Philippe Zamora, 2013. "L'impact local des radars fixes sur les accidents de la route : un effet important après l'installation mais plus réduit à long terme," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 460(1), pages 37-68.
- Mercedes Castro-Nuno & JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Diego J. Pedregal-Tercero, 2013. "The Speed Limits Debate: Is Effective A Temporary Change? The Case Of Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa13p160, European Regional Science Association.
- Yang, Hai & Wang, Xiaolei & Yin, Yafeng, 2012. "The impact of speed limits on traffic equilibrium and system performance in networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1295-1307.
- Kockelman, Kara M. & Ma, Jianming, 2007. "Freeway Speeds and Speed Variations Preceding Crashes, Within and Across Lanes," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 46(1), pages 1-20.
- Dee, Thomas S. & Sela, Rebecca J., 2003. "The fatality effects of highway speed limits by gender and age," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 401-408, June.
- Cameron Hepburn, 2006. "Regulation by Prices, Quantities, or Both: A Review of Instrument Choice," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 226-247, Summer.
- Wang, Xiaolei & Ye, Hongbo & Yang, Hai, 2015. "Decentralizing Pareto-efficient network flow/speed patterns with hybrid schemes of speed limit and road pricing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 51-64.
- Jeffrey R Brubacher & Herbert Chan & Shannon Erdelyi & Gordon Lovegrove & Farhad Faghihi, 2018. "Road Safety Impact of Increased Rural Highway Speed Limits in British Columbia, Canada," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Jie Yang & Jinliang Xu & Chao Gao & Guohua Bai & Linfang Xie & Menghui Li, 2019. "Modeling of the Relationship Between Speed Limit and Characteristic Speed of Expressway Traffic Flow," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-12, August.
- Thomas S Dee, 2001. "Does setting limits save lives? The case of 0.08 BAC laws," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 111-128.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt0z88b38t. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.