The U.S. Tax System in International Perspective: A Review of the 2006 Economic Report of the PresidentiÌs Tax Chapter
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||12 Apr 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: (510) 642-3767
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/blewp/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel, 1998.
"Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith, 1996. "Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals," IFS Working Papers W96/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Joel Slemrod & Carl Hansen & Roger Procter, 1994.
"The Seesaw Principle in International Tax Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
4867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Altig, 2001. "Simulating Fundamental Tax Reform in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 574-595, June.
- Leonard E. Burman & William G. Gale & Jeffrey Rohaly, 2003. "Policy Watch: The Expanding Reach of the Individual Alternative Minimum Tax," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 173-186, Spring.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2002. "Chains of Ownership, Regional Tax Competition, and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 9224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt23b9n6bp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.