The U.S. Tax System in International Perspective: A Review of the 2006 Economic Report of the PresidentiÌ s Tax Chapter
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Slemrod, Joel & Hansen, Carl & Procter, Roger, 1997. "The seesaw principle in international tax policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 163-176, August.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2002. "Chains of Ownership, Regional Tax Competition, and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 9224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard E. Burman & William G. Gale & Jeffrey Rohaly, 2003. "Policy Watch: The Expanding Reach of the Individual Alternative Minimum Tax," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 173-186, Spring.
- David Altig, 2001. "Simulating Fundamental Tax Reform in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 574-595, June.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel, 1998.
"Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith, 1996. "Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals," IFS Working Papers W96/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt23b9n6bp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lebrkus.html .