Policy Watch: The Expanding Reach of the Individual Alternative Minimum Tax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jon & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"The elasticity of taxable income: evidence and implications,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Jon Gruber & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiefer, Donald W. & Carroll, Robert & Holtzblatt, Janet & Lerman, Allen, 2002. "The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001: Overview and Assessment of Effects on Taxpayers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 55(1), pages 89-117, March.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1996.
"Tax Shelters and Passive Losses after the Tax Reform Act of 1986,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 193-233
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1995. "Tax Shelters and Passive Losses After the Tax Reform Act of 1986," NBER Working Papers 5171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 157-178, Winter.
- Kiefer, Donald W. & Carroll, Robert & Holtzblatt, Janet & Lerman, Allen, 2002. "The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001: Overview and Assessment of Effects on Taxpayers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 55(N. 1), pages 89-117, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Niemann, 2004. "Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caren Sureth & Ralf Maiterth, 2008. "The impact of minimum taxation by an imputable wealth tax on capital budgeting and business strategy of German companies," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 81-110, July.
- Caren Sureth & Ralf Maiterth, "undated". "Wealth Tax As Alternative Minimum Tax ? - the Impact of Minimum Taxation on Business Structure and Strategy -," EcoMod2006 272100093, EcoMod.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2004. "Entscheidungswirkungen von Verlustverrechnungsbeschränkungen bei der Steuerplanung grenzüberschreitender Investitionen," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 276, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Michael J. Graetz, 2007. "Tax Reform Unraveling," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 69-90, Winter.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006. "The U.S. Tax System in International Perspective: A Review of the 2006 Economic Report of the PresidentiÌ s Tax Chapter," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt23b9n6bp, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:17:y:2003:i:2:p:173-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.