Data and Measurement Issues in Transportation, With Telecommuting as a Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Skamris, Mette K. & Flyvbjerg, Bent, 1997. "Inaccuracy of traffic forecasts and cost estimates on large transport projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 141-146, July.
- Joanne Pratt, 2000. "Asking the right questions about telecommuting: Avoiding pitfalls in surveying homebased work," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 99-116, February.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 1991.
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt35c4q71r, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 1992. "Defining Telecommuting," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7k47f97v, University of California Transportation Center.
- Handy, Susan & Mokhtarian, Patricia, 1996. "The Future of Telecommuting," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5nm777c1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Patricia L. Mokhtarian, 1998. "A Synthetic Approach to Estimating the Impacts of Telecommuting on Travel," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(2), pages 215-241, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pawlak, Jacek & Polak, John W. & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2015. "Towards a microeconomic framework for modelling the joint choice of activity–travel behaviour and ICT use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 92-112.
- Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon & Sangho Choo, 2005.
"Measuring the Measurable: Why can’t we Agree on the Number of Telecommuters in the U.S.?,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 423-452, August.
- Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon & Sangho Choo, 2005. "Measuring the Measurable: Why Can't We Agree on the Number of Telecommuters in the U.S.?," Labor and Demography 0508011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt9pt8s9jv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.