Auditor Quality and the Role of Accounting Information in Explaining UK Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kormendi, Roger & Lipe, Robert, 1987. "Earnings Innovations, Earnings Persistence, and Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(3), pages 323-345, July.
- Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2002. "What Drives Firm-Level Stock Returns?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 233-264, February.
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, John Y, 1991. "A Variance Decomposition for Stock Returns," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 157-179, March.
- Wong, Woon K, 2008. "A Unique Orthogonal Variance Decomposition," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Govindarajan, Vijayaraghavan, 1980. "The objectives of financial statements: An empirical study of the use of cash flow and earnings by security analysts," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 383-392, October.
- Jeffrey L. Callen & Dan Segal, 2004. "Do Accruals Drive Firm-Level Stock Returns? A Variance Decomposition Analysis," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 527-560, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i::p:53-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Charitou & Colin Clubb & Andreas Andreou, 2001. "The Effect of Earnings Permanence, Growth, and Firm Size on the Usefulness of Cash Flows and Earnings in Explaining Security Returns: Empirical Evidence for the UK," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5-6), pages 563-594.
- Jeffrey L. Callen & Ole-Kristian Hope & Dan Segal, 2005. "Domestic and Foreign Earnings, Stock Return Variability, and the Impact of Investor Sophistication," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 377-412, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2009/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .