Report NEP-ACC-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Magnan, 2009. "Fair Value Accounting and the Financial Crisis: Messenger or Contributor?," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-27, CIRANO.
- Michel Magnan, 2009. "Fair Value Accounting and the Financial Crisis: Messenger or Contributor? / Comptabilisation à la juste valeur et crise financière : rôle indicatif ou contributif?," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-25, CIRANO.
- Fares Triki, 2009. "Leverage Bubbles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00390688, HAL.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clatworthy, Mark A & Pong, Christopher K.M. & Wong, Woon K., 2009. "Auditor Quality and the Role of Accounting Information in Explaining UK Stock Returns," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2011.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2009. "Tax Co-ordination in Europe: Assessing the First Years of the EU-Savings Taxation Directive," Working Papers CEB 09-023.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.