Measuring the Impact of the Italian CFL Programme on the Job Opportunities for the Young
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Costas Meghir, 1998.
"Estimating Labor Supply Responses Using Tax Reforms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 827-862, July.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Costas Meghir, 1995. "Estimating labour supply responses using tax reforms," IFS Working Papers W95/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brian Bell & Richard Blundell & John Reenen, 1999.
"Getting the Unemployed Back to Work: The Role of Targeted Wage Subsidies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(3), pages 339-360, August.
- Bell, Bell & Richard Blundell & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Getting the unemployed back to work: the role of targeted wage subsidies," IFS Working Papers W99/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Contini & Elisa Grand, 2010.
"Long term youth unemployment or disposable workforce?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
101, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bruno Contini & Elisa Grand, 2012. "Long Term Youth Unemployment or Disposable Workforce?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 260, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bruno Contini & Federico Revelli, 2004. "On the Welfare Effect of a Wage Subsidy on Youth Labor: Italy’s CFL Program," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 36, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Casadio & Piero Cipollone & Marco Magnani & Alfonso Rosolia, 2007. "Employment Growth in Italy in the 1990s: Institutional Arrangements and Market Forces," AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Nicola Acocella & Riccardo Leoni (ed.), Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A Reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s Thought, edition 1, chapter 4, pages 31-68 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Contini, Bruno & Grand, Elisa, 2014. "Estimating Workforce Disposal in the Italian Labour Market," IZA Policy Papers 79, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Contini, Bruno & Quaranta, Roberto, 2017. "Explaining Non-Employment Magnitude and Duration: The Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 10728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordstargeted wage subsidy; firing costs; substitution effect.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wplabo:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.