Symbols, Group Identity and the Hold-up Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morita, Hodaka & Servátka, Maroš, 2013.
"Group identity and relation-specific investment: An experimental investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 95-109.
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2011. "Group Identity and Relation-Specific Investment: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 11/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2012. "Group Identity and Relation-Specific Investment: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 12/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J., 2005. "Managing diversity by creating team identity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 371-392, November.
- Yan Chen & Sherry Xin Li, 2009. "Group Identity and Social Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 431-457, March.
More about this item
Keywordsaltruism; experiment; group identity; hold-up problem; other-regarding preferences; relation-specific investment; symbols; team membership;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbt:econwp:11/38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Yee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decannz.html .