Report NEP-EVO-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:174997 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MIchal Bauer & Julie Chytilova & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2011. "Effects of Parental Background on Other-regarding Preferences in Children," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp450, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2011. "Do People Keep Socially Unverifiable Promises?," Working Papers in Economics 11/39, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2011. "Conflicted Minds: Recalibrational Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 11-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Karabulut, Gökhan & Martinsson, Peter, 2011. "The Effect of Religion on Cooperation and Altruistic Punishment: Experimental Evidence from Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 6179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner, 2011. "Imperfect public monitoring with costly punishment - An experimental study," Discussion Papers 2011-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Barnum, H & Hayden, P & Jozsa, R & Winter, A, 2010. "On the reversible extraction of classical information from a quantum source," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 457, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2011. "Laws and Norms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2011. "On Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Economics Working Paper Archive 585, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2011. "Symbols, Group Identity and the Hold-up Problem," Working Papers in Economics 11/38, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ron Boschma & Dirk Fornahl, 2011. "Cluster Evolution and a Roadmap for Future Research," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1117, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.