The Fixed Price Offer Mechanism in Trade Me Online Auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Seamus Hogan & Hamish Kidd & Laura Meriluoto & Andrew Smith, 2011. "The fixed price offer mechanism in Trade Me online auctions," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 255-271, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mea:ivswpa:489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Rabah, 1996.
"Cournot Oligopoly and the Theory of Supermodular Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 132-148, August.
- AMIR, Rabah, 1994. "Cournot Oligopoly and the Theory of Supermodular Games," CORE Discussion Papers 1994013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roger B. Myerson, 1981. "Optimal Auction Design," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 58-73, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfixed price offer; private value auction; on-line auction; optimal reserve price; second chance offer;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-08-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2010-08-21 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbt:econwp:10/51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Yee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decannz.html .