Report NEP-GTH-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geir B. , Asheim & Voorneveld, Max & W. Weibull, Jörgen, 2009. "Epistemically Stable Strategy Sets," Memorandum 01/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Horner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2010. "Mediation and Peace," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1765, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arroyo, Santiago & Alegría, Alexander, 2009.
"El conflicto colombo-venezolano y la construcción de escenarios desde la Teoría de Juegos
[The Colombo-Venezuelan conflict and the construction of scenes from Theory of Games]," MPRA Paper 24396, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Aug 2009.
- Paola Manzini & Clara PonsatÃ, 2010. "Stakeholders, Bargaining and Strikes," Working Papers id:2753, eSocialSciences.
- Israel Waichman & Artem Korzhenevych & Till Requate, 2010. "Equal Split in the Informal Market for Group Train Travel," Kiel Working Papers 1638, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Financing Harmful Bubbles," KIER Working Papers 711, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Seamus Hogan & Hamish Kidd & Laura Meriluoto & Andrew Smith, 2010. "The Fixed Price Offer Mechanism in Trade Me Online Auctions," Working Papers in Economics 10/51, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2010. "An Experimental Test of Precautionary Bidding," Discussion Papers in Economics 11743, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Sethuraman, Jay, 2010. "House allocation with fractional endowments," MPRA Paper 24351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Dickson, 2010. "The effects of entry in thin markets," Working Papers 1011, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.