El conflicto colombo-venezolano y la construcción de escenarios desde la Teoría de Juegos
[The Colombo-Venezuelan conflict and the construction of scenes from Theory of Games]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harold W. Kuhn, 1962. "Game theory and models of negotiation," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 6(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Randall W. Stone, 2001. "The Use and Abuse of Game Theory in International Relations," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 45(2), pages 216-244, April.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:12:y:2003:i:6:d:10.1023_b:grup.0000004348.68980.4d is not listed on IDEAS
- Lester A. Zeager & Johnathan B. Bascom, 1996. "Strategic Behavior in Refugee Repatriation," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 40(3), pages 460-485, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arroyo, Santiago & Bolaños, Juan, 2010.
"Tensión diplomática entre Colombia y Ecuador durante 2006-2009: una mirada desde la teoría de juegos
[Diplomatic tension between Colombia and Ecuador during 2006-2009: a look from the theory of gam," MPRA Paper 28751, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsTeoría de juegos - intervención pública - implicaciones diplomáticas - acuerdos bilaterales.;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2010-08-21 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.